QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* To apply analytical expertise and reporting services to key operations performance indicators in order to identify opportunities to improve service quality and drive down costs.
* To provide expertise in operational performance KPIs Business Rules and support generation of Business Rules for new KPIs.
* To work to identify performance gaps and initiate appropriate improvement response to address the issues in conjunction with the functional owners (e.g. Ground Ops, Gateway, Service Centre, Sales, etc).
* To use existing tools and methodology to conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
* To develop or enhance tools and methodology to improve analytical and diagnostic effectiveness.
* To conduct on-site observations and root cause analysis with business entities to accurately identify service gaps, and to prepare detailed analytical reports on these findings.
* To conduct on-site audit & operational compliance Global SOP reviews on Ground ops and Gateway processes to ensure compliance to standards.
* To keep track of actions that are taken to address identified problem areas and monitor performance for improvements.
* To ensure performance reports are produced according to business rules and distributed according to the agreed timetable.
* To manage the provision, input and maintenance of Country Service Information in Global Reference Database and Operational Capability Management systems and other DHL information and data repositories to meet Operations & Network requirements, and to coordinate Network Alerts and daily Operational updates to the Network where required, and to support Customer Operations (COG) Business projects by providing required information and data.
* To monitor and analyze performance provided to defined customers and define appropriate actions to improve performance.
* To provide technical expertise and solution to Country Operations Director, Operations Management and all other functions within company for issues related to Service Quality and Operations Programs.
* To provide required data and configuration setup for Operations Programs, to perform user acceptance tests, release-to-production tests, planning, training and execution for the deployment and utilization of global or local Operations Programs and any other cross-functional business systems that are related to operational processes and systems.
* To support operations teams and also other functions by providing expertise for the utilization of business systems in daily operational activities and initiate corrective actions
* Bachelor degree in related fields such as Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics etc.
* Excellent command of both written and spoken English
* Minimum 2 years of experience
* Strongly numerate, analytic thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent organization/time management skills
* Willingness to work under challenging circumstances and environment
* Comfortable in communicating with diverse individuals
* Good level of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
“DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.”
Years of Experience:
2 – 10 years of experience
Level of education:
Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)
English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
Job Type :
Permanent / Full-time
Number of vacancies:
Başvuru için kişisel bilgilerinizi gönderin firstname.lastname@example.org