QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Global Kapital Group was established in 2010 and has grown in a mere 11 years to a global financial services company, with offices currently across 18-countries and a total workforce of over 2.000 people.
This role will work for the global brokerage business line of Global Kapital Group.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields,
- At least 2 years of financial report and analyze experience,
- Advance level MS Office (Excel, Power Point),
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities,
- Dynamic, self-motivated, analytic and teamwork oriented,
- Excellent attention to details,
- Problem solving oriented personality,
- At least good level of English,
- Capital markets experience is a plus,
- Internal Control experience is a plus,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Preparing daily/weekly/monthly reports to the management,
- Controlling calculations with the Portal,
- Analyzing profitability and performance of the Company,
- Creating business simulations,
- Controlling and validating realized figures and alerting when necessary.
|Years of Experience:||2 – 10 years of experience|
|Military Status:||Completed, Exempt, Delayed|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Finance and investment consultancy, Financial Services, Financial Technologies|
|Job Role:||Stock Exchange Finance|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Position Level:||Medium Level Manager|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
05 Kasım 2021