QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our ARCHITECTURAL & INTERIOR DESIGN firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
We’re looking for experienced project engineers, project architects and project managers who are willing to work in our firm in Dubai.
Typical duties will include: –
- Provide guidance/support to the site team
- Oversee GEC statutory requirement, local legislation requirement, NOCs are obtained.
- Control the time, cost and quality of construction projects.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, scheduling of different phases of a project based on established deadlines.
- Materials and equipment scheduling and procurement
- He will plan manpower requirement and scheduling.
- As a project continues, Fit Out Managers typically confer with the QAQC Manager/coordinator or other managers to monitor construction progress, including workers’ productivity and compliance with building and safety codes. He must ensure that a project is completed according to schedule.
- He will resolve problems that arise due to inclement weather, emergencies or other issues that may cause delays
- Coordinate with GEC Management in obtaining the necessary resources for the project.
- Submission of bi-weekly and monthly report to the General Manager
Academic & Trades Qualifications
· BSCE graduate or related course, postgraduate/master’s degree in a related course. With 10 years and above experience in the construction and infrastructure industry. With ISO certification and related training.
· Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to construction and engineering. such as construction management or building science. In addition to a postsecondary education, it’s essential for these managers to have a few years of work experience in the construction industry. A master’s degree can be beneficial when seeking a career. Advancement. A degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics is required
Working Experience & Skills
· Minimum of 10 years experience in the same or similar role
· Time management
· Using Microsoft Excel, auto cad, primavera
· Technical expertise in engineering and construction
1. Only professionals graduated from reputable universities will be considered for the position such as ODTU, ITU, Bogazici, Mimar Sinan, etc.
2. Candidates should be okay to work 6 days in a week
3. Only people who are looking for challenging, multi-national environment who can tolerate high tempo should be applying to this position.