QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, risk and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 312,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 5 values to make an impact. These are; Lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, collaborate for measurable impact.
We are seeking for a high potential candidate to be evaluated our Risk Advisory Department with the following qualifications;
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years of experience working in IT audit, internal audit, or in industry in a large or mid-sized company or Turkish Banks,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Turkish,
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines while ensuring quality and exceeding client expectations,
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects,
- Obtained or working toward a related professional certification is preferred (CISA, ITILF, ISO27001 LA, ISO2000 LA, etc.).
- Ability to audit financial, operational, technology processes and controls to according to BRSA / SOX / SPK legislation,
- Able to appreciate business process issues and understand business transaction scenarios, and how an application system,
- Basic understanding of ERP configurations e.g., SAP, Oracle to apply best practices of one ERP system in other ERP systems,
- Good grasp of IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.).
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Supervise, train, and mentor specialists on audit and IT advisory areas and review process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues and other opportunities for improvement.
- Perform specific audit procedures, tests and analysis, including those that support requirements regarding compliance.
- Document and develop test plans as part compliance engagements to assess operational effectiveness of general IT and business process controls.
- Evaluate and design IT processes to determine or develop adequate controls, compliant with policies and procedures and local legislations.
- Prepare comprehensive written and oral audit reports detailing the results of the audit.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to learn and develop and a strong commitment to teamwork is paramount.
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders, Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Consistently challenges self to deliver outstanding quality and value
- Stays current on business trends and industry practices
- Understands objectives and desired outcomes for assigned areas of responsibility and sets personal goals accordingly
|Years of Experience:||More than 2 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Student), Doctorate(Graduate)|
|Languages:||English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)|
|Company Industry:||Informatics, Control services, Consultancy, Advocacy and judicial Consultancy, Finance and investment consultancy|
|Job Role:||Risk Management|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
06 Ekim 2021