QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 312,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte has 5 values to make an impact. These are; Lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, collaborate for measurable impact.
We are seeking for a high potential candidate to be evaluated in our Accounting Department with the following qualifications;
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance,
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- SAP proficiency,
- Having a command of the uniform chart of accounts,
- Profiency with MS Office,
- Good communication and teamwork skills,
- Analytical and structured thinking, strong problem solving and diagnosis skills,
- Strong follow-up and timeliness.
- Creating general expense records according to the uniform chart of accounts.
- Preparation and sending legal statements.
- Following of customer current account group reconciliation process.
- Lives our values and challenges others to do the same.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to raising the bar and making an impact that matters.
- Encourages others to find opportunities for impact; sets the pace for junior staff and peers.
- Monitors own results against objectives and seeks feedback to identify ways to improve personal and team performance.
- Communicates broader business objectives and desired outcomes to guide the work of others.
- Actively seeks challenges and opportunities to build on existing strengths, develop new capabilities and learn from others.
- Acts as a strong brand ambassador, participating in formal and informal activities focused on bringing top talent to Deloitte.
|Years of Experience:||More than 3 years of experience|
|Level of education:||Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student), Master’s(Graduate), Doctorate(Student), Doctorate(Graduate)|
|Company Industry:||Informatics, Control services, Consultancy, Advocacy and judicial Consultancy, Finance and investment consultancy|
|Job Type :||Permanent / Full-time|
|Number of vacancies:||Not Specified|
İlan Kapanma Tarihi
06 Ekim 2021